A story

Dr. Abdul Rahman Barr, who was born in a Christian family in Washington, D.C., was educated at a university. One day, he asked his father about God Almighty. He said, "What can I say about God Almighty?" Didn't meet and I need it in life while every comfort is available. Hearing this answer, I started studying the holy books of Judaism, Christianity and Hinduism. I found nothing but contradictions and differences in them. Impressions about Islam It was a religion of savages, lunatics and fanatics. There was no question of studying the Qur'an. In 1951, I agreed to go to India, where I met a young Muslim man who took me home. I was greeted with sincerity, sincerity and love in his words. In very simple and clear words, he told me some basic things about Islam. A series of meetings went on. After some time, I was sent to Bihar for employment. I had to go, which his father gave me a few books in which m There was also the Quran translated into English by Hamad Pakhtal. There was loneliness in the forests of Bihar. The environment was also assigned by nature. I thought whether to study the Quran. When I opened the Quran, Surah Kawthar came to the fore. The melody of the words that were attached like a needle began to melt in my ears. I don't know if there was magic in them. My tongue began to read involuntarily and I felt as if the drops of water of life were dying. Flowers are refreshing and invigorating. The heart wants me to believe in the teachings of the Qur'an, but the pride of the mind, which was brought up in a materialist, was creating doubts and doubts. Conflict began in the heart and mind. I met Maulvi Sahib and presented my doubts and suspicions. Maulvi Sahib removed my doubts and suspicions in a very wise and reasoned manner in which the boundless passion of embracing eternal truth was created out of the darkness of anxiety. Impatient to witness the light of faith, he entered Islam by reciting the word

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post