The incident of Ms. Maryam becoming a Muslim

Ms. Maryam was born in the United States. While studying at a university, she befriended a few Muslim students. Ms. Maryam narrates the story of her conversion to faith that one day I went to visit my friend's house and took a gift of sweets with her. But she did not touch the sweets. She was fasting. I spent that day with her in amazement at how Muslims endure hunger and thirst and also do routine work. One day my friend called me on Iftar. Although I was not fasting, it was a good opportunity for me to go to Islam. I looked closely at their moods and attitudes and found out the reason for fasting. After Iftar, all the people stood up for prayers. When I started reciting Majeed, I listened to him. A strange feeling came over my heart. I later found out that Imam Sahib was reciting Surah Ar-Rahman in prayer that day. I felt great peace and contentment after listening to the recitation. Knowing that I am hearing this, tears flowed from my eyes and my heart would ache I was told that I had found the truth. I expressed this to my Muslim friend, who gave me an English translation of the Qur'an for reading, some books and a few cassettes, and a few days later, despite the opposition of my family. Converted to Islam

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post